I can't have a cold. Despite evidence to the contrary, I cannot be sick.
1. My son has Crohn's, and the Remicade treatment gives him a double whammy when it comes to a compromised immune system. I am cleaning my hands like crazy and avoiding contact with a kid I love to hug.
2. I'm the Mom. (If you're a mom, you know exactly what that means.)
3. I have work - job, house chores, carpool and a grocery run this afternoon, and a kids Choir holiday party to put on tonight.
4. It's a hundred degrees outside in this crazy Southern December.
5. I can't knit because every time I look down, my nose drips. Ewwww.
Did I mention I CAN'T be sick?