Because any woman - every woman - gets it.
At the moment, I'm
- Laminating the covers to the Preschool Phonics workbooks that will be printed and bound next week for this year's classes.
- Browning eight pounds of turkey to make chili for the Youth Group supper Sunday night.
- Grilling streak strips for Philly Cheesesteaks for supper.
- Sipping a glass of wine and blogging.
- Running a load of dishes in the dishwasher.
- Running a load of laundry through the washing machine.
- Getting ready to help son A understand an AP World History assignment so he can chart it this weekend.
- Organizing a freelance assignment I'm working on all weekend.
- Letting the dog out for the umpteenth time because he's convinced there's a squirrel out there he hasn't yet terrorized.
Yep. Multi-tasking. Governor Palin will do just fine.