|Design and Photo by Michele Sabatier|
On my to-create list:
- Baby blankets in organic cotton
- Baby sweaters knitted from the softest possible cotton and blended yarns - in rich teals, browns, creams, and roses.
- Baby hats that look like frogs, flower tops, bunnies, and pandas.
- A new line of felted totes and bags, embellished with hand-crafted flowers and geometrics.
- Knit and hand-felted elf shoes for little ones.
- Shawls - from vintage lacy to edgy geometric forms.
- Ruanas knit with vivid colors and textures.
It's winter, the season of wool and angora, soft cotton and cozy blends.
Are you a Knitternall Follower? Don't forget to click "Follow" to the right. When we reach 100, I'll give away a hand-knit lace shawl in your choice of colors!