Life is full of "What's Up With That?" moments.
- Mapquest directions that send visitors to Dunwoody Nature Center over to Roswell instead (Google Maps is more accurate).
- Strangely painted bike paths that meander drunkenly so that the car lane is suddenly narrowed.
- Hiking trails "clearly marked" on a map, yet with unmarked forks and social paths (usually created by nearby residents who have their own private accesses).
- Daytime school meetings originally scheduled decades ago for stay-at-home-moms who are now the growing minority in this economy.
- Racks filled with narrow, lowcut, ultra thin shirts that flatter only pre-adolescent, stick thin girls (and which do not satisfy moms of girls who prefer something more modest).
- Landscape crews who park their trucks in a lane of traffic, plop down a few little orange cones and ignore the growing line of cars trying to get around them.