Monday, April 21, 2008

Knitty gifties!

Wow. One of my favorite blogs, Knitty, has just hit 50 million visitors. To celebrate, Amy Singer is holding an amazing contest. If you're a subscriber, you're entered! Check out the largess at http://knitty.com/blog/2008/04/biggest-contest-knitty-has-ever-had.html.

I finished Hot Cotton. Not so hot results, but I'm thinking about a deliberate shrinking to see if I can reduce some of the bagginess in the back area. I'll post a pix if I like the results. I cast on a mitered square Prayer Shawl using the Bernat Sox I picked up at Goodwill. It's my carpool project, so it'll be hit-and-miss for the next few weeks. (I like a memorized, easy to handle pattern for carpool and waiting rooms. Who wants to try to remember repeats and decreases/increases when you have to drop a project at a second's notice?.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - it's great to hear from you!